J2R VETS USA Cybersecurity provides services for all business models including;
We offer Cyber Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), MSSP, SOC, pre and continuous assessment, security monitoring and alerting, and Federally compliant forensic auditing and tracing solutions. Our offerings include using the brightest minds and the most sophisticated equipment available. All services are available worldwide (OCONUS) and are provided remotely or in-person;
Enterprise Regulatory Compliance
Cybercriminal enterprises aren’t the only organizations who test your systems. Federal, State and Local Governments mandate the testing of your systems to protect your network against cyberattacks.
Don’t experience a breach. But if you do, experience the urgency of our incident response team. Reach out to us now and we will take immediate action.
Don't wait for a breach. Secure your networks today and rest assured knowing your organization has the protection it needs to operate in todays digital world. Work on your business, not your cybersecurity. Contact us today.
Our solutions provide custom managed security services suited to meet various security and compliance requirements before, during and after unexpected events.
Cybersecurity by a Veteran Owned Business
“Government Contractors must implement cybersecurity standards described in NIST Special Publication 800-171, full compliance is required.” - Multiple Agencies
Our services meet the highest standards including the required reporting needed for contract compliance. The following outlines a three step process to protect your networks from online threats and gain peace of mind.
Def. Vulnerability scanning is an inspection of the potential points of exploitation on a network to identify security holes. A vulnerability scan detects and classifies system weaknesses in computers, networks and communications equipment and predicts the effectiveness of countermeasures. Vulnerability scanning your computer network is a vital part of your obligatory organizational security and IT risk management approach for several reasons:
• Vulnerability scanning lets you take a proactive approach to close any gaps and maintain strong security for your systems, data, employees, and customers. Data breaches are often the result of unpatched vulnerabilities. Identifying and eliminating security gaps lowers your risk
• Cybersecurity compliance and regulations demand secure systems. NIST, PCI DSS, CMMC, and HIPAA all emphasize vulnerability scanning to protect sensitive data
• Cyber criminals have access to vulnerability scanning tools. It is vital to carry out scans and take restorative actions before hackers can exploit any security vulnerabilities
Def. Penetration testing is a type of security testing used to uncover vulnerabilities, threats and risks that an attacker could exploit in networks, software or web applications. Common
vulnerabilities include network design errors, configuration errors and software bugs.
Our Penetration Testing service tests your network often so you can stay compliant and prove diligence in securing your online presence.
• Detect and safely exploit vulnerabilities
• Identify paths attackers can use to breach your network
• Quantify the risk to your systems
• Manage your network resources more efficiently to better defend data and equipment
• Continually combat the existence of critical vulnerabilities throughout your network
• Use the most up-to-date cyber security library of multi-platform exploits to defend your network
Def. Social engineering is the art of exploiting human psychology and the manipulation of people, rather than technical hacking techniques, to gain access to buildings, computer systems, devices and your data.
Bad actors are brazenly targeting organizations through highly complex official looking and sounding communications.
Organized hackers invest in significant amounts of research to target specific people and many of their targets are falling prey to these false requests.
• Our Social Engineering services tests your employees to see if they take our network compromising bait
• We identify who in your organization needs basic Social Engineering security training
Pricing and Options
Cybersecurity Package Includes:
1. Up to 20 internal and/or external IP’s and targets per client location
2. Lightweight agent can be installed on all internal targets
3. Weekly internal Vulnerability Scanning reports (full or compliance scan)
4. Monthly external Penetration Test reports (full or compliance scan)
5. Monthly Social Engineering reports
Pricing: $Call per month per location
New clients enjoy
• No setup and consult fees with pre-paid three month trial
• Discounted pre-paid three month trial
• Cancel at any time with 30 days notice after first three months of service
PCI ASV Certified Scanning
Internal Scanning Appliance
Add additional IP Targets Per Site