J2R VETS, LLC, provides Financial System Modernization (FMS); Financial Innovation and Transformation, a U.S. Department of Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, CFO and CIO management support service for accounting and financial management.
Every Federal Agency needs the capability to report on financial management, procurement, and asset management functions to comply with applicable statutes, regulations, and directives for decision making purposes at the department and component levels. FIT serves as the managing partner of the Financial Management Line of Business (FMLoB), a government-wide financial management role.
Our services mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to improve your real-time performance utilizing the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Bureau of the Fiscal Services' Financial Innovation & Transformation (FIT) standards. We are committed to excellence in creating innovative and flexible solutions to facilitate improvements in system performance, data integrity, and financial transparency.
Why J2R VETS
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software tool to capture line of sight financial system process requirements tied to operational functions
- Facilitate working groups to define your Agency’s financial process taxonomy down to the fourth level of indenture
- Track each process activity with a’ line of sight’ back to the mandated Department of Treasury standard processes as defined in:
- Generate Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) work flows of AS-IS and TO-BE processes to determine roadmap to improve operational effectiveness with applicable assessment metrics
- Show interfaces between major financial business processes (ex. Budget Formulation and Execution to Reimbursable Agreements)
- Define and depict graphically the interface points and business objects generated by producing processes and used by consuming processes based on the The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) methodology generating Operational Views (OV-2) and System View (SV-6) diagrams
- Map processes to the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) standards
- Identify and remediate ‘gaps’ in current processes that are either non-compliant or unique to your Agency / Department; 'gaps' and loading in SW tool
- Expertise in providing the linkage from Department of Treasury (DOT) mandated capabilities to current operations (working with SMEs) and helping identify and load unique agency capabilities
- Production of BPMN work flows to help identify process improvements
Key Staff Experience
- Financial Innovation and Transformation (FIT) Committee Members
- Built and maintained Cost Accounting System (CAS) for Joint Cruise Missile Office CIO
- Developed Financial System Modernization program for major Federal agency
- Has extensive senior government budget leadership experience in providing financial management and technology delivery
- Possess extensive experience in client service delivery: designing and delivering customer solutions to remediate process, data, and management compliance issue
REQUEST OUR WHITE PAPER